Natural Pain Relief
Today Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) provides an integrated approach to gynecology by combining the best of Western Biomedicine with Easter holistic medicine.
River Clinic provides specialist treatments in Women’s Health and Natural Fertility. Traditionally, Women’s Health is divided into 5 categories:
- Dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps/pain)
- Peri-menopausal symptoms (menopause)
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Irregular cycle: Long, short or irregular
- Metrorrhagia (heavy menstruation)
- Oligomenorrhea (scanty menstruation)
- Amenorrhea (no menstruation
- Uterine myoma (fibroid)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine prolapse
- Breast disorders (lumps, sores, discharge)
- Vaginal itching
- Vaginal dryness
- Morning sickness e.g. nausea/vomiting
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Threatened miscarriage
- Mal-rotation of the fetus (breech baby position)
Conditions After Delivery
- Insufficient lactation
- Retained lochia (post-partum bleeding/discharge)
- Post-partum depression
- Post-partum complications e.g. pain, constipation, fatigue etc.
Vaginal Discharge & Infection
- Leukorrhea (thick vaginal discharge)
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
INQUIRIES/BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
A member of our staff will get back to you within 24 hours
COVID-19 UPDATE - NOW OPEN!
We are NOW OPEN with new public safety precautions. The Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment screen is mandatory, so please complete it before every in-person visit.